The Radio-Frequency Group is responsible for the accelerating and damping systems in CERN. These responsibilities comprise:
- Operation and maintenance of these systems in all existing machines.
- Upgrades to these systems in existing machines for future applications.
- Design and construction of systems for new approved machines.
- Research & development and design studies for future machines.
- RF parameters and longitudinal dynamics in present and future accelerators.
- Calculations and measurements relating to impedances and wake-fields in accelerator structures.
- Dissemination of RF expertise and knowledge inside and outside CERN.
The BE-RF secrétariat is open on:
Meyrin (252-1-001 tel 62142)
Every days except Tuesday & Thursday mornings
Prévessin (864-R-A27 tel 62142 & 79415)
On Tuesday and Thursday mornings (8am till 11.45am)